Clarisse iFX SP5 released
- 29 diciembre, 2019
- Publicado por: clasesde3d
- Categoría: Sin categoría
Dec 29, 2019 by CGPress Staff
Isotropix has released a new service pack for Clarisse iFX. New rendering improvements include:
- A new clamping strategy which clamps the contribution of individual paths in the Path Tracer. This new strategy is also applied to LPEs which now ensures the proper reconstruction of the beauty pass in comp.
- Greatly improved energy conservation of the Standard material by taking into account microfacets normals to compute Fresnel terms.
- A new attribute named “Fireflies Filtering” that allows the Path Tracer to greatly reduce fireflies and noise resulting from difficult lighting configurations.
- Extended Utility texture modes. It is now possible to choose the space and the geometry model to use when outputting positions, normals and derivatives. It is also now possible to choose how IDs are output.
- The Outline sub pixel filter is now ignoring matte objects.
- It is now possible to access to materials and lobes constants by using M and K tokens in LPEs.
- Simplified the AOV workflow.
- It is now possible to compute and output the variance of LPEs and AOV Stores in a separate AOV.
Read the full list on changes in the online release notes.