Pulldownit 4.8 for 3ds Max released
- 15 mayo, 2020
- Publicado por: clasesde3d
- Categoría: Sin categoría
May 15, 2020 by CGPress Staff
Thinkinetic has announced the release of Pulldownit 3.8 for 3ds Max, the latest version of its shatter and destruction plugin. Changes include:
- Speed improvements of up to 2x when using the shatter tool, and up to 8x faster for combined meshes. Shatter previews are also up to 3 times faster for hi-poly meshes.
- It is now possible to reshatter single fragments of baked fracture bodies to any extent, the new shards will inherit the motion of the original fragment in dynamics.
- Path-based shatter has been improved so that the generation of shatter points along curves is now smoother, especially when using 3ds Max freehand splines.
- Tessellation of jaggy polygons is now more regular, getting rid of several artefacts that used to appear on borders.
- A revamped transition animation-dynamics method for Fracture bodies, animated objects which breaks are now computed more accurately, getting smoother transitions and fine control over how and when the object starts to fracture.
- New Per Fragment Secondary Cracks policy, secondary cracks are now applied per fragment instead of for the whole object, differentiating in this way the bulk of the object from detached and animated parts and modulating the effect accordingly.
- Selected Shatter group is now highlighted before confirming “Undo All Shatter”, this new behaviour gives instant feedback of which fragments are selected before undoing them.
Find out more on Thinkinetic’s blog.