Creating and animating character with clothes 3ds Max and MD
- You will learn how to create, animate and visualize a character and his clothes using 3ds Max and Marvelous Designer just in 2.5 hours!
- 14 videos will show you whole of the process of creating beautiful result in short time
- If you are beginner and mid-user of 3ds Max this course is perfect for you!
- Whole course is 2.5 hours–long and it will give you a lot of useful information about modelling, creating materials, animation and setting up the light in the scene.
- You will be able to build cool character from scratch and in the end of a course you will be surprised how fast you get best results!
- If you really into creating great-looking characters this course is definetely for you!
Creating simple character
This is a welcome video to our course!
In this lesson we gonna learn how to model character's head using concept art.
I have used 3ds Max 2014, but the files in Resources to this course you can open also beginning 2011 version.
The link to trial version of 3ds max you can find in resources to this lesson.
In this lesson we going to create character's body using concept art
In this lesson we gonna create legs for our character
In this lesson we going to setup the light in our scene using V-Ray. I have used V-Ray 3.0.0 for this course.
The link to trial version you can find in the Resources for this lesson.
In this lesson we going to create cool textures and materials for our character. The lesson consists of two parts.
This is the second part. In this lesson we going to finish with the materials and you'll see how cool will look your character!
In this lesson we gonna create a bones for our character using Biped Character Studio
the creating a bones for our character using Biped Character Studio
Creating clothes for the character
In this lesson we going to create and add textures to clothes in Marvelous Designer. The link to trial version you can find in Resources to this lesson.
Animating character with the clothes and final render
In this lesson we gonna animate our character and export it to Marvelous Designer
In this lesson we going to finish animation of our clothed character and prepare everything for final rendering
This video is a final result of our course