NEW! ZBRUSH Hard Surface Techniques and Workflows All Levels
Hello and Welcome to ZBRUSH Hard Surface Techniques and Workflows All Levels
– In this course we will take a focus in depth look into Hard Surface Sculpting in a variety of Techniques such as combing digital sculpting and Zmodeler Editing through one of ZBrushes biggest upgraded feature Zremesher 3.0 and building modular component pieces that can be reusable in other projects.
– Here I will be doing demonstrations in Zremesher 3.0 to show its strengths and weakness as part of its primary bridge between sculpting and Zmodeler
– Throughout this course we will examine ways to combine what we learn in our hard surface sculpting techniques to push our shapes further utilizing gizmos deformers to make one modular piece construction to be reusable to multiple shapes as we progress with our subject piece.
– In addition to these new workflows I will also be illustrating how to create customized booleans and demonstrate their versatility across multiple surfaces.
– We will be making HEAVY emphasis to in hotkey narration from the most commonly used hotkeys in this course to more advance hotkey techniques such panning curves and selection tools through space bar.