Zbrush: Hard Surface Sculpting for All Levels!
– In this course you will develop a strong foundation to Zbrush newest features for sculpting hard surfaces by sculpting through scratch an industry standard sci-fi fi helmet.
– This course is meant to demonstrate how fast and complex details can be established in a short amount of time, particularly through live booleans. As a result you will be supplied a customized boolean (yours to keep and use as you see fit). and shown how to apply it using match maker brush to establish detailing in a short amount of time.
– Here I will demonstrate for you to learn multiple approaches in which to apply live booleans. From mesh extracts to array methods to flush out shapes quickly for purposes of both blocking out as well as detailing.
– I will be making a strong impression in narrating hotkeys through out this tutorial for the beginners that enroll in this course.
– Understanding the pros and cons when choosing between clip curve brushes and trim curve brushes.
– Learn how to use Zbrush chisel brush and understand how it relates to its morph target features.
This is an intro to the course to outline what to expect in all of the sections and what my hopes are in Zbrush users to learn through this course, I would like to make the impression upon everybody that watches these tutorials, the best way for most to learn Zbrush as I did in school is for each lesson you go through, to watch the videos once through before beginning in zbrush (simply to absorb the info) and then a second time with following along in your own Zbrush. Please please please by all means remember to pause the video frequently if need be to catch up if this is your first time in some of these techniques. And above all else pace and keep yourself from burn outs!